Welcome to Puro, your professional water distiller!
- Quality materials: The Imber Puro is made from long lasting, durable plastic. The entire boiling chamber and condensing coil is 100% stainless steel.
- High volumes: If you have a thirsty family, or office, or football team… it is possible to make up to 16 litres of water per day (we recommend getting some extra storage bottles or a Kilner jug)
- Effective distillation: All our water distillers use a smaller but safer and more effective heating element that other manufacturers. (water distillers which use a more powerful heating element require a “splash shield” which is not effective in preventing water contamination).
- Safe to use: The Puro water distiller features a safe non-porous, lead-free nozzle insert so your freshly distilled water doesn’t touch plastic.
- Easy to use: from the press of a button to start through to automatic switch off.
- Easy to clean: The Puro is easy to wipe down on the outside and the boiling chamber has easy access for cleaning by hand.
- Easy to maintain: No filter cartridges to regularly change.
- Compact and durable: Light enough to take on holiday, minimal working parts for longevity.
- A full one year warranty covers all parts and labour.
Imber Puro specifications
- Water distiller size: 8 inches (20 cm) Diameter X 14 1/4 inches (36 cm) Height
- Size with collection jug: 8 inches (20 cm) Width X 16 inches (41 cm) Long x 14 1/4 inches (36 cm) Height
- Weight: 7.7 lbs / 3.5 Kg
- Boiling Chamber Capacity: 4 litres
- Collection Jug Capacity: 4 litre glass jug
- Voltage: 230V
- Power: 800W
- Frequency: 50HZ
Shipping & Returns
FREE shipping to all orders in the UK. On top of that, if you place your order before 11AM, you get free next day delivery (Monday to Thursday only). Too good to be true? No, that's just how we roll. For international orders, your shipping rates will vary depending on location and will be calculated at the time of checkout.
We have a "no questions asked" 28 days refund policy. To qualify, your product needs to be returned to us in 'as new' condition in its original packaging. It is your responsibility to arrange for the return shipment.