Welcome to Isla, our premium home water distiller!
- Quality materials: The Imber Isla is made from the best materials. The entire boiling chamber and condensing coil is 100% stainless steel. Any plastic used is BPA-Free.
- High volumes: If you have a thirsty family, or office, or football team… it is possible to make up to 16 litres of water per day.
- Effective distillation: All our water distillers use a smaller but safer and more effective heating element that other manufacturers. (water distillers which use a more powerful heating element require a “splash shield” which is not effective in preventing water contamination).
- Safe to use: The Imber Isla features a safe non-porous, lead-free nozzle Insert so your freshly distilled water doesn’t touch plastic.
- Easy to use: from the press of a button to start through to automatic switch off.
- Easy to clean: A wipe down, stainless steel body and the distiller and carafe have easy access for cleaning by hand.
- Easy to maintain: No filter cartridges to regularly change.
- Compact and durable: Light enough to take on holiday, minimal working parts for longevity.
- A full two years warranty covers all parts and labour.
Imber Isla specifications
- Water distiller size: 8 inches (20 cm) Diameter X 14 1/4 inches (36 cm) Height
- Size with collection jug: 8 inches (20 cm) Width X 16 inches (41 cm) Long x 14 1/4 inches (36 cm) Height
- Weight: 7.7 lbs / 3.5 Kg
- Boiling Chamber Capacity: 4 litres
- Collection Jug Capacity: 4 litre glass jug
- Voltage: 230V
- Power: 800W
- Frequency: 50HZ
Shipping & Returns
FREE shipping to all orders, UK customers only. International orders: your shipping rates will vary depending on location and will be calculated at the time of checkout.
We have a "no questions asked" 28 days refund policy. To qualify, your product needs to be returned to us in 'as new' condition in its original packaging. It is your responsibility to arrange for the return shipment.